1. Day: Transfer by car to Jety-Oguz sanatorium (40km from Karakol), on the way discovery of the Red Rocks and the Broken Heart Rock. Introduction to the horses, instructions and departure on horseback through the Tien Shan forest of the Jety-Oguz gorge. On the way discovery of the “Dragon valley”. Time on horseback 5 hours. Camping at 2600m.
2. Day: Riding to Karakol valley through Irduk valley. Time on horseback 6-7 hours. Camping in Karakol valley.
3. Day: Approach to Kashka-Suu valley from Karakol valley over Djaman-Tor pass (3560m). On the way discovery of the Karakol ski base at 3000m with panorama on Karakol and Issyk-Kul Lake. Time on horseback about 5 hours. Camping in Kashka-Suu valley.
4. Day: Departure to Altyn Arashan through Djaman-Tor valley. Passing of the Chon-Kok-Jar Pass. Riding up through Tien Shan forest of the Altyn Arashan valley to the Hot Springs. View on Peak Palatka (5020m) at the bottom of the Arashan valley. Time on horseback 4-5 hours. Camping or stay in a guesthouse at the Hot Springs.
5. Day: Day ride to close valley Takir-Tor with possibility to take a bath in natural hot springs.
Jety-Oguz Broken Heart Rock
|Jety-Oguz Red Rocks|