Bulak Say Horseback and Trekking is a family run tour provider based in Jolgolot village close to the mountain trekker town Karakol. Our horse base is situated at the foot of the pasture land between Karakol and the Terskey Ala Too range at 10 taxi minutes from the city center. We offer horse and trekking tours of 1 to 10 days through the beautiful valleys and passes of the Tien Shan and overnight yurt stays with traditional kyrgyz food and fresh milk products from our farm.
Welcome to Karakol, Kyrgyzstan!
Welcome to Kyrgyzstan!
8-9 days - “3 Passes Tour” From Kyzyl Suu – Jety-Oguz - Karakol valley-Arashan valley
3 Passes Tour
1. Day: Transfer by car to the Kyzyl-syy valley 60 km
from Karakol, about 1 hour by car. Then hike to the meteo station and up the Archa
tor valley, 6-7 hours of walk. Camping at 3200 m.
2. Day: Crossing the Archa tor pass 3600 m.
7 hours walking at all. Camping in the Jety-Oguz valley.
3. Day: Walking to the bottom of the Teleti
Pass 3000 m, 4-5 hours walking. Camping before the pass.
4. Day: Crossing the Teleti pass 3800 m, 7
hours walking at all. Camping at the Karakol National Park.
5. Day: Walking to the bottom of the Peak Jigit (5129 m). Camping close to the
6. Day: Hiking to the Ala-kol lake 3500m. Hiking about
7. Day: Walking to the Ala-kol glacier. Camping at the
8. Day: Walking
to the Altyn Arashan hot springs, at the way Ala-kol pass 3860 m. 6-7 hours
walking at all.
9. Day: Return
to Karakol through Altyn Arashan valley 4-5 hours. *Transportation of Horses to Kyzyl-Syy *4 Horses Max cost 1500 SOM << PREVIOUS TREK