1. Day: Instructions and departure on horseback from our horse base through the Kok-Tyz (“blue field”) pasture and up through the Altyn Arashan valley. Time on horseback about 4 hours. Camping or stay in a guesthouse at the Hot Springs.
2. Day: Ride up into remote Tashtektir valley with waterfall (possibility to bath), then further to the end of the valley to the camping place. From there short hike on foot to a panorama point with great view on Palatka Peak (5020m). 6-7 hours on horseback.
3. Day: Ride into Takir Tor valley. Camping at the wild hot springs (possibility to bath). 4-5 hours on horseback.
4. Day: Return to Altyn Arashan Hot Springs. Possibility to make an excursion to the typical summer pasture Angir-Tor with its small lakes. Time on horseback 3-4 hours.
5. Day: Return to the horse base down through Altyn Arashan valley and Kok-Tyz (“blue field”) pasture back to Jolgolot. Time on horseback 3-4 hours.
|Tashtektir valley with waterfall|